Sub-micron computerized micrometer with Wireless & USB data output adopted to Industry 4.0
Warning: Last items in stock!
Sub-micron computerized micrometer with Wireless & USB data output adopted to Industry 4.0 has range up to 300mm, resolution 0.1 microns and accuracy up to 1 microns. MICROTECH sub-micron micrometer has friction thimble with 6-9 N measuring force.
Computerized MICS measuring system of micrometer has such functions:
- internal memory with statistic mode
- Color Go/NoGo indication (limits)
- Peak function (Min/Max)
- Timer (reading to memory or data transfer)
- Formula - calculation indicator Ax2+Bx+C
- Resolution selection (0,1 / 1/ 10 microns)
- mm/inch selection
- Temperature compensation
- Mathematical error compensation
- Wireless data transfer to Windows, iOS, Android devices
- USB HID data transfer to Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android devices (keyboard mode)
- Built in rechargeable Li-Pol battery with magnetic charger
- Color hi-res display 1,54 inch with Touchscreen.
MICROTECH Computerized micrometer has USB HID data transfer function to send actual data and data from memory directly to any application in Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android systems in keyboard mode with usual USB cable with no special software.
MICROTECH micrometers pass metrological control in accredited ISO 17025:2019 metrological lab.
All calipers complete with calibration protocol, manual, magnetic charging cable and plastic box.