Transformer computerized wireless caliper was developed and patented (Pat.US 10184772) by MICROTECH.
Main advantage of this caliper is using computerized measuring system from MICROTECH.
It gives possibility have 1 micron resolution and higher accuracy, then competitors calipers.
MICROTECH also equipped this caliper with Force control module, that gives possibility measure all time with a same Force.
These calipers has 4000, 6000, 8000, 10000 mm (160, 240, 320, 400 inch) ranges.
Jaws can be 400, 1000 mm length.
Also computerized measuring module of caliper equipped with internal memory, Go/NoGo functions with color indication, Max/min, Formula function, manual temperature and error compensation.
Color display and Touchscreen provides high usability of micron caliper.
It’s not necessary spend extra money for batteries, about Built in rechargeable Li-pol battery.
Built in Wireless data transfer module gives possibility transfer measuring data and data from memory to MICROTECH MDS software. There are modifications of Software for Windows, Android, iOS devices.
• Patent US20170322009 by MICROTECH
• Patent UA99687, UA103318, UA110139, UA112254, UA111194, UA117732, UA104870, UA126928, UA201712898 by MICROTECH
• Jaws up to 1000mm lenght
• Aluminium base with Roll guides
• Modification with Built-in Computer with Mathematical error compensation fro Industry 4.0
• Modigication with Built in Intelligent microcomputer with Wireless & USB data transfer
• MDS Lite software for Windows PC or Android & iOS device for FREE
• Data transfer distance up to 6/10 m (Windows/Android)
• Non-standart jaws for customers requirement
• 100% metrological control in accreditated laboratory by ISO17025 (Ilac MRA)