Universal Sub-micron computerized intelligent micrometer was developed by MICROTECH.
Universal micrometer include 7 pairs of interchangeable anvils (flat, sperical, spline, disk, blade, point, knife-edge) for of measurings configuration and non rotating spindle.
Main advantage of this precision micrometer is using computerized measuring system from MICROTECH.
It gives possibility have 0.1 micron resolution and higher accuracy, then competitors micrometers.
Also computerized measuring module of micrometer equipped with internal memory, Go/NoGo functions with color indication, Max/min, Formula function, manual temperature and error compensation.
Color display and Touchscreen provides high usability of sub-micron micrometer.
It’s not necessary spend extra money for batteries, about Built in rechargeable Li-pol battery.
Built in Wireless data transfer module gives possibility transfer measuring data and data from memory to MICROTECH MDS software. There are modifications of Software for Windows, Android, iOS devices.
Also it’s possible to use USB socket on MICROTECH computerized instrument to transfer data directly to Windows application with cable from set.
• Patent UA126928, UA124020, WO2016124992 by MICROTECH
• Set with 7 pairs of interchangeable anvils (flat, sperical, spline, disk, blade, point, knife-edge)
• High accuracy up to ±3μm
• Modification with Intelligent electronic module (Touchscreen, memory, Wireless, Go/NogGo)
• Resolution 0,1 μm or 1 μm
• Modification with Built in Wireless Low Energy data transfer to Windows, Android, iOS devices with distance up to 10 m
• Modification with USB connection to Windows PC in keyboard or normal mode (cable including)
• SPC software for Windows, Android, iOS devices for FREE
• CR2032 (3V) battery or built in Li-Pol battery (for Intelligent micrometer head)
• 100% metrological control in accreditated laboratory by ISO17025 (Ilac MRA)