Hi precision Sub-micron computerized intelligent indicator with external probe was developed by MICROTECH.
Main advantage of this precision indicator is using computerized measuring system from MICROTECH.
It gives possibility have 0.1 micron resolution and higher accuracy, then competitors indicators.
This sub-micron indicators has up to 100mm (0-4 inch) ranges and can be used in precision bore gauges, pistol grip bore gauges, thickness gauges, custom measuring equipment.
Also computerized measuring module of indicator equipped with internal memory, Go/NoGo functions with color indication, Max/min, Formula function, manual temperature and error compensation.
Color display and Touchscreen provides high usability of sub-micron indicator.
It’s not necessary spend extra money for batteries, about Built in rechargeable Li-pol battery.
Built in Wireless data transfer module gives possibility transfer measuring data and data from memory to MICROTECH MDS software. There are modifications of Software for Windows, Android, iOS devices.
Also it’s possible to use USB socket on MICROTECH computerized instrument to transfer data directly to Windows application with cable from set.
• Patent UA99686, UA103982, UA126928, UA131637, WO2016124990 by MICROTECH
• High accuracy up to ±2μm
• Cable length up to 10m NEW
• Resolution 0,1 μm NEW
• Built in micro computer with colour Touchscreen display 1,5”
• Mathematical error compensation
• Temperature compensation of details with materials: Aluminium, Iron, Cooper, Glass on range 0-50°C (internal sensor)
• Advanced functions (TOL, MAX/MIN, RANGE, DATA, ZERO, MEMORY up to 100 values)
• Built in Wireless Low Energy data transfer to Windows, Android, iOS devices with distance up to 10 m
• USB connection to Windows PC in keyboard or normal mode (cable including)
• Built in rechargeable Li-Pol battery
• SPC software for Windows, Android, iOS devices for FREE
• 100% metrological control in accreditated laboratory by ISO17025 (Ilac MRA)