Warning: Last items in stock!
Outside groove computerized caliper IP54 Industry 4.0
* Required fields
MICROTECH update calipers with electronic e-Force control module, that gives possibility measure all time with requested Force. Measuring Force can be selected throw menu in range 1-20N. Automatic Force mode gives possibility saving to memory or transfer to app actual value upon reaching a given Force (1-20N). Patented e-Force technology improving accuracy of caliper and automized measuring process.
These external calipers has 150, 200, 300 mm (6, 8, 12 inch) ranges. It has 1 or 5 micron resolution
Computerized MICS measuring system of caliper has such functions:
- internal memory with statistic mode
- Color Go/NoGo indication (limits)
- Peak function (Min/Max)
- Timer (reading to memory or data transfer)
- Formula - calculation indicator Ax2+Bx+C
- Resolution selection
- mm/inch selection
- Temperature compensation
- Mathematical error compensation
- Wireless data transfer to Windows, iOS, Android devices
- USB HID data transfer to Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android devices (keyboard mode)
- Built in rechargeable Li-Pol battery with magnetic charger
- Color hi-res display 1,54 inch with Touchscreen.
Wireless caliper has long range data transfer module. MICROTECH has free versions of application for Windows PC, Android and iOS phones and tablets. You can download MICROTECH MDS app from Link to MDS app's
MICROTECH instruments has USB HID data transfer function to send actual data and data from memory directly to any application in Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android systems in keyboard mode with usual USB cable with no special software.
MICROTECH calipers pass metrological control in accredited ISO 17025:2019 metrological lab.
All calipers complete with calibration protocol, manual, magnetic charging cable and plastic box.