Sub-micron Tablet indicator MICROTECH with Wireless & USB data transfer adopted to Industry 4.0
Warning: Last items in stock!
Sub-micron Tablet indicator MICROTECH with extended color Touchscreen display Wireless & USB adopted to Industry 4.0
Sub-micron Tablet indicators has modifications with ranges: 0-12.5 mm (0-0.5 inch); 0-25,4 mm (0-1 inch); 0-50,8 mm (0-2 inch) 0-100 mm (0-4 inch) and 0.1 microns resolution
Tablet MICS measuring system of indicator has updated 2.4 inch screen and such functions:
- internal memory with statistic mode
- Graphical mode
- Analog scale
- Color Go/NoGo indication (limits)
- Peak function (Min/Max)
- Timer (reading to memory or data transfer)
- Formula - calculation indicator Ax2+Bx+C
- Resolution selection (0,1 / 1/ 10 microns)
- Temperature compensation
- Mathematical error compensation
- Wireless data transfer to Windows, iOS, Android devices
- USB HID data transfer to Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android devices (keyboard mode)
- Built in rechargeable Li-Pol battery with magnetic charger
- Color hi-res display 2,4 inch with Touchscreen.
MICROTECH Computerized indicators has USB HID data transfer function to send actual data and data from memory directly to any application in Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android systems in keyboard mode with usual USB cable with no special software.
MICROTECH indicators pass metrological control in automatic calibration stand in accredited ISO 17025:2019 metrological lab.
All indicators complete with calibration protocol, manual, magnetic charging cable and plastic box.