Modular computerized micrometer Wireless was developed by MICROTECH.
Available ranges 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 8000, 9000, 10000mm (40, 60, 80, 120, 160, 200, 240, 280, 300, 320, 360, 400 inch) and special range can be manufacturing for request.
In modular wide range micrometers using computerized micrometer head with rang 50mm and setting rings. Such micrometers can measuring details in ranges 500 or 1000mm according common range.
These big micrometers consist form modules for easy transportation and can be easily assembling during 10-20 minutes.
Main advantage of this precision micrometer is using computerized measuring system from MICROTECH.
It gives possibility have 0.1 micron resolution and higher accuracy, then competitors micrometers.
Also computerized measuring module of micrometer equipped with internal memory, Go/NoGo functions with color indication, Max/min, Formula function, manual temperature and error compensation.
Color display and Touchscreen provides high usability of sub-micron micrometer.
It’s not necessary spend extra money for batteries, about Built in rechargeable Li-pol battery.
Built in Wireless data transfer module gives possibility transfer measuring data and data from memory to MICROTECH MDS software. There are modifications of Software for Windows, Android, iOS devices.
Also it’s possible to use USB socket on MICROTECH computerized instrument to transfer data directly to Windows application with cable from set.
All wide range micrometers pass metrological control on accredited ISO 17025 laboratory with calibration certificate.
A modular micrometer is assembled from separate modules, the length of which is chosen based on ease of transport (max. 2100 mm in size):
- For 3000 mm range micrometer 3 modules are enough;
- For 10000 mm range micrometer 10 modules are recommended.
The components (modules) are fastened together using 2 (two) flanges, each of which has 4 (four) bolts with quick-release nuts.
The bolt-nut connection takes about 1 (one) minute to complete, so the total time to assemble the snap gauge of the modular micrometer is:
- For 3000 mm range about 16-20 minutes;
- For 4000 mm range about 25-30 minutes;
- For 5000 mm range about 40-50 minutes;
- For 6000 mm range about 50-60 minutes
• Patent UA 99688, UA103981, UA126926, UA108044, UA112291, UA116231 by MICROTECH
• Built in micro computer with colour Touchscreen display 1,5”
• Mathematical error compensation
• Temperature compensation of details with materials: Aluminium, Iron, Cooper, Glass on range 0-50°C (internal sensor)
• Advanced functions (TOL, MAX/MIN, RANGE, DATA, ZERO, etc.)
• Built in Wireless Low Energy data transfer to Windows, Android, iOS devices with distance up to 10 m
• USB connection to Windows PC in keyboard or normal mode (cable including)
• Built in rechargeable Li-Pol battery
• SPC software for Windows, Android, iOS devices for FREE
• 100% metrological control in accreditated laboratory by ISO17025 (Ilac MRA)