This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Patent UA 99688, UA103981, UA126926, UA108044, UA112291, UA116231 by MICROTECH
• Built in micro computer with colour Touchscreen display 1,5”
• Mathematical error compensation
• Temperature compensation of details with materials: Aluminium, Iron, Cooper, Glass on range 0-50°C (internal sensor)
• Advanced functions (TOL, MAX/MIN, RANGE, DATA, ZERO, etc.)
• Built in Wireless Low Energy data transfer to Windows, Android, iOS devices with distance up to 10 m
• USB connection to Windows PC in keyboard or normal mode (cable including)
• Built in rechargeable Li-Pol battery
• SPC software for Windows, Android, iOS devices for FREE
• 100% metrological control in accreditated laboratory by ISO17025 (Ilac MRA)
A Transformer micrometer is assembled from separate modules, the length of which is chosen based on ease of transport (max. 2100 mm in size):
- For 3000 mm range micrometer 3 modules are enough;
- For 10000 mm range micrometer 10 modules are recommended.
The components (modules) are fastened together using 2 (two) flanges, each of which has 4 (four) bolts with quick-release nuts.
The bolt-nut connection takes about 1 (one) minute to complete, so the total time to assemble the snap gauge of the transformer micrometer is:
- For 3000 mm range about 16-20 minutes;
- For 4000 mm range about 25-30 minutes;
- For 5000 mm range about 40-50 minutes; - For 6000 mm range about 50-60 minutes