• Built-in Wireless data output
• High accuracy up to ±2μm (in 2 times better then DIN 863-1)
• Data transfer distance up to 6/10 m (Windows/Android)
• IP-54 Waterproof
• SPC software for Windows PC or Android devices for FREE
• Standart & Energy saving Wireless modes
• Al alloy case
• CR2032 (3V) battery
• 100% metrological control in accreditated laboratory by ISO17025 (Ilac MRA)
WIRELESS DATA TRANSFER
Wireless digital micrometer equipped with Built-in Wireless data output module (Bluetooth 4.0 LE electronic chip).
MICROTECH propose Lite or Full versions of MDS software for transfer measuring results to iOS Android devices or Windows PC .
Wireless micrometer can be connected
- Standart mode (When Wireless mode Switch on – nonstop data transfer 4 time/sec, with Saving data buy Timer or Button Push)
- Economy mode (Data transfer only by Wireless button push). It gives possibility increase battery life and distance of data transfer.
MICROTECH recommends use Economy mode.
Connection procedure of Wireless instrument to MDS Software
- For SWITCH ON wireless module on micrometer push Wireless button
- After connection micrometer to MDS MICROTECH software, you’ll see repetition of micrometers screen indication on SPC software.
- Press once Wireless button on micrometer or press on SPC software results window for SAVE measuring result to SPC software.
- For SWITCH OFF wireless module press a Wireless button (2 sec) or switch off caliper (0/ON button)
It can be connected up to 16 MICROTECH instruments with Built-in Wireless module to device with MICROTECH SPC software at the same time